Finding a good SEO company can be pretty difficult, most will call you and make promises they can’t keep like they will get you on the front page of Google in a week for a term nobody will search for. There are a lot of cowboys just like any industry.
That’s why it’s good to do some research in your online marketing company.
- Ask to see success stories of recent clients.
- Take a look at the work they do, make sure you can see what you are actually paying for.
- Don’t sign up for a long term contract unless they can perform in the short term.
- Ask what they can do that other companies can’t
- Ask for face to face meetings and regular updates on targets
Lastly make sure they have good impartial reviews. Recently topseos.com did a comprehensive list of the top SEO companies in the UK. theEword was ranked 9th in the top SEO companies list which is great as it proves all the hard work is paying off.